[fruityloops] Re: Grooves (continued)

  • From: "amit" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

i tried it last night following the procedure you had
written yesterday - worked perfectly.  though i was
pretty unimpressed w/ the grooves that come w/ floops.
i haven't a full version of the beat slicer.  is it
still possible to export groove templates?  if not, is
there another way to export groove templates?

thanks.

Andrew Ebling wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 13:36, Tim Jenkins wrote:
>
> &gt; I tried assigning grooves as you said last night
mate
> but no luck ??
> &gt; I went into the piano role and when I clicked on
the
> quantise drop down
> &gt; nothing happened?? It just chucked me back to the
> piano role?
>
> First up, which version of fruityloops are you using?
> If you aren't
> using 3.5x, you can't do any more than basic
> quantisation using the
> current snap value.
>
> &gt; I selected everything and as you said and then
went
> into edit and tried
> &gt; again, still no luck??
>
> There is the quick quantise feature, which just
> quantises using the
> current snap value (as in previous versions).  But
> there is also a more
> fully featured quantise (in the same menu) which
brings
> up the groove
> quantise dialog.
>
> &gt; Any suggestions? I know you said it was from
memory
> so are you sure you got
> &gt; it correct (not that I am questioning your
knowledge
> I am just getting
> &gt; frustrated with mine)
>
> Yes that is quite possible.  I'll have another look
> when I get home just
> in case.
>
> &gt; PS sorry if this annoying other people on the
list
> but its starting to get
> &gt; to me ?!?
>
> No problem! (for me at least ;-))
>
> Andy
> --
>
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are
> confidential and may
> be legally privileged. If you have received this
e-mail
> and you are not
> a named addressee, please inform us as soon as
possible
> on
> +44 118 901 2999 and then delete the e-mail from your
> system. If you are
> not a named addressee you must not copy, use,
disclose,
> distribute,
> print or rely on this e-mail. Any views expressed in
> this e-mail or any
> attachments may not necessarily reflect those of Tao's
> management.
> Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees
> should scan this
> e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Tao makes no
> representation or
> warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail
or
> any attachments.
> Please note that for the protection of our business,
we

href="http://mail.future-soul.com//jump/http://tao-group.com";>http://tao-group.com</a>/