[fruityloops] Grooves (continued)

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:36:32 +0100

I tried assigning grooves as you said last night mate but no luck ??
I went into the piano role and when I clicked on the quantise drop down
nothing happened?? It just chucked me back to the piano role?

I selected everything and as you said and then went into edit and tried
again, still no luck??

Any suggestions? I know you said it was from memory so are you sure you got
it correct (not that I am questioning your knowledge I am just getting
frustrated with mine)

PS sorry if this annoying other people on the list but its starting to get
to me ?!?