[fruityloops] Re: Gate plugin

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:27:58 -0500

Is there a good gate plugin that works with Fruity?  I've been doing volume
cuts in the event editor to mimick a gate, but I'm looking for a gate as this
can be tedious.  Also, I can't do a good chopped vox using the volume cuts.
Any suggestions on how to do a chopped vox?  I'd like to do a fairly quick
chop.  Can beatslicer slice up a lead synth to give it that "equal" sounding
chopped effect?  Meaning, I hear some songs with a powerful lead synth and they
sound as if they are chopped every 2 ticks but are chopped for only a 1/4 tick.
 Almost like someone would chop a vocal very quickly.  The sound is astounding.
 Any help would be appreciated.