[fruityloops] Re: Fruityloops Forum

  • From: "Gwydion" <gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:14:08 +1100

> Gwydion, perhaps you could try?

I've used it several times recently and it's always been fine.  I'm on IE6.

Which reminds me, I never mentioned my system spec ...

Athlon 1400Mhz (not an XP, sadly, but maybe later this year ... my
motherboard will support it)
GA-7DX motherboard
512Mb Ram
40G Hard Disk
Windows XP
Egosys Waveterminal 2496 Card
Wave Idea Bitstream Pro midi controller (**great** with Fruity)
Roland PC200mkII keyboard
Roland EP77 electric piano (also used as a controller)

You might also be interested to know that I have the full ultra-quiet setup
from quietpc.com - that is, ultra quiet CPU cooler, ultra quiet case fan,
ultra quiet power supply and hard drive silencing enclosure.  I can really
recommend these if you hate the computer whirring away all day :)