[fruityloops] Re: FruityScratcher works?

  • From: "_tV_" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:59:10 -0700

the error message is simply, `this plugin cannot be found`.  I was being
facetious earlier.
Hey Scragz and Andrew, what versions are you guys using.  Im still using
version 3.01.  I got the plugin from the newer version demo, and copied the dll
over to my 3.01 directory, so maybe it might not work with older versions.. ..
. . ..

yup,

tV
http://www.mp3.com/toda_V