[fruityloops] Re: From loops to full songs

  • From: "Raymond Cherry" <filthykarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:15:28 -0400

Last I heard, Acid is not supporting Fruity just yet . . . of course it's
new software so what do you expect . . . does anyone ever release anything
that isn't?  As I hear it, they are addressing this issue now and should
have it fixed soon . . . or they will have to face the wrath of a bunch of
Fruit Loopers . . .

BTW, Sonar looks real good to me . . . I am getting the Plasma version for
the real-time monitor effects only . . . I am a vocalist and need to hear my
voice driving the effects and vice versa . . . I asked SF if Acid 4 had this
feature and they said no, but put it in the suggestion box . . .

Layyyter . . .