[fruityloops] Re: FLStudio boards still down?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Apr 2003 09:19:13 +0100

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 05:53, Shane Perris wrote:

> If anyone's curious, it might just be me after all.  Seems I can only access
> the FL boards when I'm logged in as my Administrator account and not any of
> my user accounts.  Makes life more complicated I suppose.  I'll have to see
> if there's anything the guys at Image Line can do.

You need to install FLStudio as an administrator for everything to work
properly, that means that the cookies that let you in to the FLStudio
boards belong to your administrator account.

To get round this, you need to make a note of the URL that the
registration proceedure takes you to (its really long so best to use cut
and paste).  Its the one that takes you to the page that says you are
logged on to the website.  Save this URL in a text file and log out.

Now log in as your normal user and go to the URL in the text file you
created.  Hopefully that should get you logged on as your normal user.

hope that helps,