[fruityloops] Re: FL4, HOW IT IS?

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:05:09 -0000

> On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 15:28, Bart Burkhardt wrote:
> > I havent seen/played with Fl4,
> >
> > but how is it, ?
>
> :( I've been reghistred since october...but I still didnt received
anything
> from fruityloops :(....

Look, instead of moaning on the list, can everyone who hasn't got their
regcode who should have done (users who registered 6 months+ ago), check
that ImageLine have their latest email address and that their mail boxes are
not full.  The easiest way to find out which email address imageline are
using is to find your original registration email/regcode that you got when
you first registered.

ImageLine have no control over which email account you use these days and
how full your mail box is!