[fruityloops] Re: FL & controller keyboards

  • From: c j w <cjw333@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:25:17 -0700 (PDT)

I picked up an Oxygen8 to use with FL and I love it.  This combo was
one of the best investments that I've made in a long time.  It's small
size is perfect for my desktop and the knobs make it easy to control
all sorts of things.  I definitely think it's helped get my creative
juices going.  I cringe at the thought of programming the piano roll by
hand.

 - c

--- March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Andy.  That clears a lot up for me.  I've been debating on =
> getting an Oxygen8 or not.  I think I'm going to get it.  I'm no =
> musician, but I would like a small keyboard to play around with &
> some =
> knobs to tweak out my filters and stuff.  Now that I know FL will
> record =
> my sessions, I'll make that investment.  One question though, is it
> as =
> simple as pressing the record button & then playing on the keyboard
> or =
> are there other steps as well.  I remember seeing the quantitize on
> the =
> edit menu options.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Tony