[fruityloops] Re: FL & controller keyboards

  • From: "Peter Attaway" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:08:17 +0100

Sorry to butt in here, but don't get an Oxygen8, get one with at least four
octaves (I have a PC300 which is excellent).

I would also recommend learning about music theory, and in particular learn
how to play the piano to at least a very competent standard (although this
will take some time!).  I've taken the plunge this year and it has really
inspired my creativeness, and is very enjoyable to boot!