[fruityloops] Re: FL & controller keyboards

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:59:56 -0500

Thanks Andy.  That clears a lot up for me.  I've been debating on =
getting an Oxygen8 or not.  I think I'm going to get it.  I'm no =
musician, but I would like a small keyboard to play around with & some =
knobs to tweak out my filters and stuff.  Now that I know FL will record =
my sessions, I'll make that investment.  One question though, is it as =
simple as pressing the record button & then playing on the keyboard or =
are there other steps as well.  I remember seeing the quantitize on the =
edit menu options.

Thanks for your help,

Tony