[fruityloops] Re: FL & controller keyboards

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:21:13 -0500

If I get a controller keyboard, will FL record the notes I play on the keyboard
like Cubase & other programs do?  I know I can tweak the filters & such of my
soft synths, but I would also like to play some riffs on the keyboard versus
trying to make things in the piano roll.  Also, does FL have a way to make the
notes I play "snap" to a certain position so they stay in rhythm with the song?
 Thanks for any help.  Sorry to bother anyone.

Thanks,

Tony