[fruityloops] Re: FL as VSTi in Cubase SX

  • From: Rui.Barata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:27:29 +0100

Hi Andy

"There are VSTi soundfont players out there (or softsamplers that can
import soundfonts OK)...  but since there are lots of other good reasons
to use FL....  ;-)"

That's right, and this is one of them :-) I've been trying several other
VSTi's but why do I need to install lots of stuff in my computer if I
already have a tool which can make the task?

"Basically, its a question of experimenting with the offset value in the
FL VSTi plugin window (the small window that comes up when you first
insert FL VSTi into Cubase, which you have to click to get to the full
FL interface).  Can anyone with Cubase SX suggest a known working value
for FLStudio 4.1?"

That's what I was talking about. So, offset value it's the name for it.
Since this value is always an integer will I face a situation like needing
an offset value of 4,6, for example, and things become out of sync, even
just a little bit?

"This value seems to be different for different sequencers and also
different in different versions of FL."

I will reformulate your request to the list because I'm still using FL
v3.5. So, Can anyone with Cubase SX suggest a known working value for
FLStudio 3.5?"

Thanks

Rui Barata
Parts Quality