[fruityloops] Re: FL Speech trouble..

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:29:56 +0100

Hi Matt,

Which version of windows are you running and is it up to date with the
latest patches?  There is an issue where some systems are missing the
required codec for the speech engine to work.  I have heard that running
windows update can fix this.

Please give us some more information about your system and we'll take it
from there.