[fruityloops] Re: Exporting tracks from Fruity...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

About converting MIDI to WAV... I've actually found
out that good old Winamp (Yes, Winamp) can do the
converting for you! So I've been keeping myself busy
for these past couple hours...

I think People Sound (http://www.peoplesound.com) has
recently become part of the Vitaminic group
(http://www.vitaminic.co.uk)... Am I right? Because
I'm signed up with Vitaminic.

You can listen to a few of my tracks here:
http://stage.vitaminic.co.uk/ndp2

Please let me know what you think. I made those tracks
a few years back, and they're not all that, but hey.
I'll be uploading some newer ones soon :)

http://health.yahoo.com