[fruityloops] Re: Exporting tracks from Fruity...

  • From: "Peter Attaway" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:10:21 +0100

> Couple questions here, guys...
>
> 1: What is the best, most popular music distributing
> website on the net? I'm already signed up to
> www.vitaminic.co.uk, but I want a few more places.

Don't know about the best, but mp3.com is pretty vast.  Ampcast's fees are a
little expensive.  If you want your tracks heard and want feedback, try
garageband, but you have to listen to tons of crap before you can upload
your own stuff.  There's also sonicnet.

> 2: When using Fruityloops, how can I export tracks
> that were made in MIDI to either WAV or MP3? If I'll
> need something other than Fruity, please let me know.

You can't, as MIDI is just a sequence of numbers.  There are midi-to-wav
converters around but I ain't tried 'em.  Try "music shareware" in a search
engine.