[fruityloops] Re: Drumsynth Live

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:46:41 +0100

> I could spend all day just hitting "Randomize" and playing with the sounds
> this thing comes up with - sounds that I would never invent from scratch
> a million years, yet some of which are useful and even inspiring.

Hmm... I think I'm gonna have to try a bit of this ;-)

How about getting some drumsynth live presets on kvr-vst.com?

The thing I really like about it is being able to automate changes in the
drums sounds in a way that is just not possible using samples.  I also sleep
better at night knowing that the preset that I came up with after a few
minutes tweaking is unique, whereas drum sounds taken off a sample CD are

> "Dammit Andy, you're a bad influence," Gwydion said, reaching for his
> card.

LOL!  I blame imageline for making such cool products personally.

Have fun,