[fruityloops] Re: Direct X plug-ins

  • From: "patrick bachi" <bachi_patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:33:41 +0000

ok. when i open the "more" window There are the options DXi plugins/a box
before cyclone.  And Fruity Generator plugins/lots of boxes before many
plugins.  Also VST plugins/lots of boxes before many plugins too.
There aren´t empty boxes by their own, u know, just boxes. does it sound
familiar to you?