[fruityloops] Re: DXi wrapper

  • From: "mark griffin" <staticwaves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:43:55 +0000

hi andrew, thank you for the quick reply,
just a couple of points to clear up, i'm the only one using fruity, my
friend only uses sonar, (he does not realize how powerful and creative
fruity is). he works with external gear, indigo virus, korg2000 synths thats
why he's using sonar.

i assume that when i open fruity inside sonar it will automatically be
synced to that host software. he will be running sonar on his pc so it will
be a case of syncing both pcs with sonar.
we will both be rooting the audio from both pcs through a behringer ddx 3216
digital desk, all the hardware, (synths and drum machine), will also be
rooted through the desk, so monitoring channels before they go into the mix
should be straightforward.

if we use his pc with the delta 1010 as the master we should be able to sync
all the hardware to this and sync my pc just like another piece of hardware,
i think?
i have a feeling we could use the desk to sync everything but we have only
had it a couple of weeks and don't know our way around it yet.

i realize that alot of these questions can only be answered by the sonar
boys but i'm coming at this from a fruity users perspective

                                              any help appreciated
                                                             static.