[fruityloops] Channel Settings

  • From: Paul McGregor <Paul.McGregor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:25:43 -0000

OK I got a question. At the bottom of Channel Settings - Misc is a keyboard
graphic & a couple of buttons for adjusting the root note of a sample. If I
highlight a section of the keyboard then only the highlighted keys will play
on my midi keyboard. Is it possible to set this so that one section of my
midi keyboard eg c4-c5 plays one sample whilst c3-c4 plays a different one?
If not what is the purpose of this FL feature?

Thanks

Paul McGregor

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then you must
not copy
it, forward it, use it for any purpose, or disclose it to another person.
Instead please
return it to the sender immediately and copy your communication to
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please then delete your copy from your system.
Please also note that the author of this email is not authorised to conclude
any
contract on behalf of the Law Society by email. Thank you.