[fruityloops] Re: Buying fruity online

  • From: "Ben Rees" <Ben.Rees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:00:17 -0000

"And you still get the free upgrades ??"

Well -=20
I only bought version 3.56 so I don't know for sure but
they only need your regcode for the upgrades.
Here's the transcript of my conversation...!

"Dear Ben Rees,
=20
You can use Fruityloops yourself multiple times without any problem.=20
So you can also login to the website from different computers.
Just make sure nobody else uses your registration code (we check
users/IP).
=20
Only if we find your registration code on the internet, your reg code
will become void.=20
=20
Best regards,
=20