[fruityloops] Re: Buying fruity online

  • From: "Ben Rees" <Ben.Rees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:00:17 -0000

"And you still get the free upgrades ??"

Well -=20
I only bought version 3.56 so I don't know for sure but
they only need your regcode for the upgrades.
Here's the transcript of my conversation...!

"Dear Ben Rees,
You can use Fruityloops yourself multiple times without any problem.=20
So you can also login to the website from different computers.
Just make sure nobody else uses your registration code (we check
Only if we find your registration code on the internet, your reg code
will become void.=20
Best regards,

Fruityloops registrations.

----- Original Message -----=20