[fruityloops] Re: Automation Problem

  • From: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:28:15 +1000

> Now, a friend of mine recently asked my to remix a couple of floops he was
> wrote. The problem i have with this is that i cannot find the automation
> pattern, is there any way i can tell. ( apart from asking him ) he is away
> onholidays.  Pattern 9 has always been my main automation pattern.

Tricky one - automation can actually be recorded to any (or several)
patterns.  Best method seems to be to right-click on the knob in question,
select "edit events", then step through all patterns until you see the
automation data appear.  (Ctrl-left arrow and Ctrl-right arrow is the
shortcut to step through patterns).  Make sure the edit events window is
showing the approximate bar range where you expect the automation to be.

G.