[fruityloops] Automation Problem

  • From: "ian byrne" <ian.byrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:19:10 +0000

Hey All,

Firstly, rendering to wav from fruity CAN be a little tricky, the options
have a profound effect on the resulting wav file, especially for short loops
with applied effects ! The cut and wrap options are very important tools for
me. I find in order to recreate the sound im looking for i will often have
to render 2 versions of the loop, 1 with the remainder cut, and 1 wrapped.
Acidize ? Don't have a clue but use it obviously if i want to use the loop
inacid.

Now, a friend of mine recently asked my to remix a couple of floops he was
wrote. The problem i have with this is that i cannot find the automation
pattern, is there any way i can tell. ( apart from asking him ) he is away
onholidays.  Pattern 9 has always been my main automation pattern.

Thanx

email from http://www.ireland.com/email[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.ireland.com/email