[fruityloops] Re: Audigy and latency

  • From: "Shane Perris" <smperris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:33:49 +1100

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick response.

> Unlike the direct sound drivers, you cannot adjust the latency setting
> inside fruityloops.  You need to load up the ASIO control panel and adjust
> the latency there.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the audigy or the
> creative ASIO drivers... so can anyone else help out on this?

I probably wasn't clear, but I'm aware of that.  When I open up the ASIO
control panel and select a different setting (-any- setting, higher or
lower) it resets itself to 50ms.  I'm beginning to think that it's a
Creative ASIO driver problem.  I guess it's time to wade back into
Creative's support to see if there's a solution to this.