[fruityloops] Are 16 FX channels enough?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 Jul 2002 13:01:34 +0100

Inspired by a discussion in looptalk, here is something for discussion
on this list:

With fruity you have 16 FX channels plus 4 sends at your disposal.

Is that enough?
Do you find 16 channels limiting?
Could you use more?
Would more FX channels necessarily be a good thing?

Would a different approach to FX processing be better?  (Perhaps
something like the environment window in Logic, but for audio rather
than MIDI).

What are your thoughts on this?