[fruityloops] Ahem!

  • From: "Atomi" <atomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:07:42 +0200

Ok, so I need to introduce myself... well, hello!

My name is Tomi and I live in Helsinki - that's in Finland if you didn't know
that. Some of you may have seen my meaningless posts in FL forums where I use
nic Atomi. A Tomi -> Atomi, clever eh? No? Well I could be The Tomi but I'm not
that full of s**t, yet :-)

I've wasted three of my 34 years with Fruityloops and last time I checked I had
a wife, three kids and two cats. I'll update those numbers as soon as I get
couple of tunes finished.

I bought Fruity in 99 when it was in version 2.72. At that time, if you wanted
to make the Fruity sing to you, you had to flick the switch instead of pushing
the play button. I feel old...

I make mainly Trance, House and whatnot. I've just found out that I have to mix
all my old tunes again because they suck in the most suckiest way that anything
can suck. And that sucks!

Ok, I'm done. Oh, oh, oh one more thing: can we tease newbies in here? :-))