[fruityloops] Re: A great free synth

  • From: "Jon Hudson" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:08:31 +0000

Yeah,  I've been using it for a bit now and it is excellent.
A lot more fun to use than any other free instrument plugin and a lot of
payware instruments too.
Make some lushes textured pads indeed.  Come free with the computer music
mag in the history of the world.

Jon
http://www.thelooplounge.co.uk - computer music enthusiast UNITE!