[fruityloops] Re: A compression tutorial, of sorts -CORRECTIONto the correction

  • From: "Ismaa'eel Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:01:48 +0100

I know that the vsti has to be routed to an aux channel inlogic... but for
the life of me i cant work out how to do this....

The instructions say that an input source pop up menu should appear on the
aux channel, by way of which i can assign FLoops (for example)..

But where the hell is the pop up meny... all i can see is the menu on the
far left of the screen... that enables you to change the channels of that
particular fader (change it from aux to inst or track etc etc e tc )..

heeeeeeeeeelp[

i really want this to work,, cos i wanna run fl with logic, and have the
ability to use automation in the main window to control the different fl
sounds individually

if this can be done in cubase.. which is a hell of a lot easier.. let me
know asap...

thanks