[fruityloops] Re: 3 questions Q3

  • From: "Bart Burkhardt" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:30:48 +0100

Hi Paul, and list,

I tried this this evening,  but after one hour i gave up. What I did is
this:

go to song mode, put a dot in the pattern I want to jam on. then select the
automation pattern, press play
Ok , pattern is running, now i oress record and tweak the effcects in, but
when i do that the track with the piano roll after one bar just stops
playing.

Does it have to do with the MIDI setting, record to stepsequencer?
Bart