[fruityloops] Re: 24-bit samples

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:39:54 -0000

I get round this by using wavelab. I bring up the sample and then just
resave at a bit rate fruity will handle. I know you are using a true 24-bit
sample but I found on quick hits this is almost impossible to hear the
difference.

Maybe not the answer you are looking for but it works for me.
Hope that helps
JimmiJ