FRTM - Re: TM Meeting 8-12-10

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:29:28 -0600

Crystal:  I can take the table topics master role.

Ray Pezolt

On 8/10/2010 8:09 AM, Crystal Baker wrote:
Good Morning All,

I am excited to see YOU at the last meeting before the Great Debate this Thursday! This is your chance to practice your speaking skills before having a week off (unless you're Earl, Bill, Lori, or Dirk).

Right now there are two open roles: TABLE TOPICS MASTER and EVALUATOR. There may be more open tomorrow depending on who confirms. If you are interested in taking one of these roles, or you just want to be the kind, helpful person that you are and sign up for one, please let me know as soon as you are able. You are very much appreciated!

Have a wonderful day,
Your TM for the Week

*
*

**

*Meeting Date: 08-12-2010*

*Location: Thornton City Hall *

*Time: 700PM MDT*

* *

Toastmaster

Crystal Baker: Crystal.Spindler@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Crystal.Spindler@xxxxxxxxx>

Table Topics

*OPEN*

General Evaluator

Luke Vesely *C*

Speaker 1

Bill Farrand  (Two speaking spots for debate) *C*

Speaker 2

Earl Allen (Two spots for debate) *C *

Speaker 3

Robert Baker *C *