FRTM - Re: TM Meeting 8-12-10

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:12:54 +0000

Confirming as quiz master.  We'll need time for voting in Amelia as a new
member, so plan for bus meeting taking about 10 minutes.

From: Crystal Baker <crystal.spindler@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: frtm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:09:33
To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FRTM - TM Meeting 8-12-10

Good Morning All,

I am excited to see YOU at the last meeting before the Great Debate this
Thursday!  This is your chance to practice your speaking skills before
having a week off (unless you're Earl, Bill, Lori, or Dirk).

Right now there are two open roles:  TABLE TOPICS MASTER and EVALUATOR.
There may be more open tomorrow depending on who confirms.  If you are
interested in taking one of these roles, or you just want to be the kind,
helpful person that you are and sign up for one, please let me know as soon
as you are able.  You are very much appreciated!

Have a wonderful day,
Your TM for the Week

*
*

**

*Meeting Date: 08-12-2010*

*Location: Thornton City Hall *

*Time: 700PM MDT*

* *

Toastmaster

Crystal Baker: Crystal.Spindler@xxxxxxxxx

Table Topics

*OPEN*

General Evaluator

Luke Vesely      *C*

Speaker 1

Bill Farrand  (Two speaking spots for debate) *C*

Speaker 2

Earl Allen (Two spots for debate)    *C *

Speaker 3

Robert Baker         *C *

Speaker 4

Scott Lindsey