FRTM - Re: Speaker Openings!

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 11:07:01 -0700

Jonathon, since you have encouraged others to seek my cheat sheet and you have available speaker places, maybe a good proposition would be for me to volunteer to give the talk that goes with the cheat sheet? If you have an available slot, and the club is interested, I will give the "How to write a speech in five minutes, or less" presentation.

Ray

On 1/4/2017 8:41 AM, J. K. wrote:

We've had two cancellations, so we now have two speaker openings.

Want to do a speech but not sure you have time to prepare? Ask Ray for his handout, How to Prepare a Speech in 5 Minutes!

First come, first served.