FRTM - Re: Open positions for 1/21 meeting at El Jimador Restaurant

  • From: Scott Lindsey <SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:04:00 -0700

Lori, confirming as Timer/Joker.
Scott

From: frtm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:frtm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Lori High
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:57 PM
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: Open positions for 1/21 meeting at El Jimador Restaurant

Toastmasters!
It appears we may have openings for 2 Speaker positions and Grammarian/Word of
the Day for our meeting Thursday night.
*Scott  you are still on the schedule as Timer/Joker- >yet to confirm - Please
let me know ASAP

Volunteers...
This is the time to step up and challenge yourselves to complete that speech
you've been working on!
Step out of your Comfort Zone and let me know ASAP which slot you can fill for
our meeting!

Advanced Members... how about doing an Educational Training session?

*         Dirk has the tools you'd need to meet the criteria established by
Toastmasters

Please review the list below....  Don't wait! Take your favorite spot today!

Meeting Date: January 21, 2010  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Meeting Location: El Jimador Restaurant (113th & Huron)

Agenda

*        Toastmaster   Lori High

*         Table Topics   Robert Baker - confirmed

*         General Eval   Adam Vesely - confirmed

Speaker #1

Steven Dalbec (Jr)
not confirmed
steven.dalbec@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:steven.dalbec@xxxxxxxxx>

Evaluator #1

Luke Vesely - confirmed
l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Speaker #2

Celena Collins
not confirmed
celenacollins@xxxxxxx<mailto:celenacollins@xxxxxxx>

Evaluator #2

Phil Saner - confirmed
psaner@xxxxxxx<mailto:psaner@xxxxxxx>

Speaker #3

Bob Patton-confirmed
bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx>

Evaluator #3

Michael Bray- confirmed michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx>

Speaker #4

Julia Uhrich - confirmed
juliauhr@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:juliauhr@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Evaluator #4

Paul Dalbec - confirmed
paul_dalbec@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paul_dalbec@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Speakers: Contact your Evaluator
The speaker and evaluator should exchange info so that the evaluator knows
ahead of time
what the speaker is working on in order to be better prepared and give a
better, more
effective evaluation of the presentation (compliments of Dirk)

Speakers: Please prepare a short introduction and send it to me at:
LoriHigh@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:LoriHigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>  by Wednesday evening.

Grammarian & Word    <open>  A good vocabulary is one of a speaker's most
important tools!
      Enrich our meeting and Expand our minds with ... The Word of the Day.
Timer & Joker            Scott Lindsey not confirmed
Ah Counter                Debby Sargent - confirmed
Inspiration                 Kathy Barrett - confirmed
Quiz Master               Steve Dalbec, Sr - confirmed
Greeter                       Bill Farrand  not confirmed

Please call or e-mail if you have any questions!
Thank you!
Lori High
303-913-5146
FRTM