FRTM - Re: Open positions for 1/21 meeting at El Jimador Restaurant

  • From: "Lori High" <lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:24:41 -0700

Hi June!

Since Steven can’t be there…you have a Speaker spot!   Speaker #1

Thank you … I am glad you can make it!

OK FRTM...  one position filled, two to go:

Speaker #2

Grammarian & Word    A good vocabulary is one of a speaker's most important
tools!

      Enrich our meeting and Expand our minds with … The Word of the Day.

Timer & Joker            Scott Lindsey not confirmed

Thank you!

Lori High

Meeting Date: January 21, 2010  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Meeting Location: El Jimador Restaurant (113th & Huron)

Agenda

·         Toastmaster   Lori High

·         Table Topics   Robert Baker - confirmed

·         General Eval   Adam Vesely - confirmed

Speaker #1

June Hale - confirmed

 <mailto:jhale6524@xxxxxxxxxxx> jhale6524@xxxxxxxxxxx

Evaluator #1

Luke Vesely - confirmed

l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx

Speaker #2

Celena Collins

not confirmed

celenacollins@xxxxxxx

Evaluator #2

Phil Saner – confirmed

psaner@xxxxxxx

Speaker #3

Bob Patton-confirmed

bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx

Evaluator #3

Michael Bray- confirmed michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx

Speaker #4

Julia Uhrich – confirmed

juliauhr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Evaluator #4

Paul Dalbec – confirmed

paul_dalbec@xxxxxxxxxxx

Speakers: Contact your Evaluator

The speaker and evaluator should exchange info so that the evaluator knows
ahead of time

what the speaker is working on in order to be better prepared and give a
better, more

effective evaluation of the presentation (compliments of Dirk)

Speakers: Please prepare a short introduction and send it to me at:
LoriHigh@xxxxxxxxxxx  by Wednesday evening.

Grammarian & Word    <open>  A good vocabulary is one of a speaker's most
important tools!

      Enrich our meeting and Expand our minds with … The Word of the Day.

Timer & Joker            Scott Lindsey not confirmed

Ah Counter                Debby Sargent - confirmed

Inspiration                 Kathy Barrett - confirmed

Quiz Master               Steve Dalbec, Sr - confirmed

Greeter                       Bill Farrand  not confirmed

Please call or e-mail if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Lori High

303-913-5146

FRTM