FRTM - Re: Open positions for 1/21 meeting at El Jimador Restaurant

  • From: "Lori High" <lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:56:35 -0700

It appears we may have openings for 2 Speaker positions and Grammarian/Word
of the Day for our meeting Thursday night.

*Scott  you are still on the schedule as Timer/Joker- >yet to confirm -
Please let me know ASAP

This is the time to step up and challenge yourselves to complete that speech
you've been working on!

Step out of your Comfort Zone and let me know ASAP which slot you can fill
for our meeting!

Advanced Members. how about doing an Educational Training session?

.         Dirk has the tools you'd need to meet the criteria established by

Please review the list below..  Don't wait! Take your favorite spot today!

Meeting Date: January 21, 2010  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Meeting Location: El Jimador Restaurant (113th & Huron)

.        Toastmaster   Lori High

.         Table Topics   Robert Baker - confirmed

.         General Eval   Adam Vesely - confirmed

Speaker #1

Steven Dalbec (Jr)

not confirmed

Evaluator #1

Luke Vesely - confirmed

Speaker #2

Celena Collins

not confirmed

Evaluator #2

Phil Saner - confirmed

Speaker #3

Bob Patton-confirmed

Evaluator #3

Michael Bray- confirmed michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx

Speaker #4

Julia Uhrich - confirmed

Evaluator #4

Paul Dalbec - confirmed

Speakers: Contact your Evaluator

The speaker and evaluator should exchange info so that the evaluator knows
ahead of time

what the speaker is working on in order to be better prepared and give a
better, more

effective evaluation of the presentation (compliments of Dirk)

Speakers: Please prepare a short introduction and send it to me at:
LoriHigh@xxxxxxxxxxx  by Wednesday evening.

Grammarian & Word    <open>  A good vocabulary is one of a speaker's most
important tools!

      Enrich our meeting and Expand our minds with . The Word of the Day.

Timer & Joker            Scott Lindsey not confirmed

Ah Counter                Debby Sargent - confirmed

Inspiration                 Kathy Barrett - confirmed

Quiz Master               Steve Dalbec, Sr - confirmed

Greeter                       Bill Farrand  not confirmed

Please call or e-mail if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Lori High