FRTM - Re: Meeting Recap for May 17, 2012

  • From: "Kathy Barrett" <kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lhightop2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 00:58:02 -0600

Lori ?

Thank you for sending out the Recap!  Nicely Done!

FRTM Members -

As I stated in Thursday night?s meeting ?

We have 5 weeks left till the new term takes place (July 1 thru Dec 31) and
I ask you to put on your creative thinking caps to give ONE Recap of the
meeting for a night you will be in attendance!

After All we are Toastmaster?s?we give speeches which entails writing ?
here?s another venue to get creative and fun with your writing skills!

A Chance to shine and a chance to let others in our club shine through you!

Please let me know if you are interested and what date you would like to
give the recap!  Don?t be Shy ? Be Optimistic?

As Luke Vesely told us in his Inspiration and Lori recapped it well . .
.here?s another Learning Opportunity to Grow . . .

Never Stop Learning!  Educate Your Mind and Enrich your Life!

 Have a great weekend!

Kath

Kathy Barrett ? CC, ACB, CL

President - Front Range Toastmasters

kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx

720-338-0279 - Cell

PERSONALLY GROWING - ONE TOASTMASTER'S MEETING AT A TIME . . .