FRTM - Re: Great Debate: 08.19.2010

Hi Robert,

We have a process in place to reword the topic by changing the word
"controlled" to "medicinal" and we're hoping that goes through. However,
thanks for the publicity!
--
In Liberty,
W. Earl Allen

wea@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allmax.com/wea/

³Government's view of the  economy could be summed up in a few short
phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it
stops moving, subsidize it.²
-- Ronald Reagan