FRTM - Re: Front Range Toastmaster's - April 23

Good Question Steve...  : )

I was going to send this out to everyone once I had an agenda in place
but I guess it does not hurt to send out now...

Please see attached PDF . . .RNL's address is also listed in my e-mail
signature below. . .

Looks like we are getting some good and positive feedback to hold our
meeting downtown @ RNL ...Thank You...

We have a fabulous work space and a premo spot right on 16th Street Mall
and Arapahoe - we are located in Independence Plaza and have the two
floors directly above Rock Bottom, Paradise Bakery and Tokoyo Joes . .
.As far as parking goes (which to me would be the toughest reason to
come downtown) I am trying to work on a deal here but I cannot make any
promises as of yet...I will keep you posted . . .  : )

www.rnldesign.com <http://www.rnldesign.com/>

Of course there is meter parking around our building and I would say at
that time of the evening on a Thursday it should not be too tough to
find a spot close (stock up on the quarters) or RTD is another option
which drops you off at Market Street Station and you can jump on the
Free Shuttle up to Arapahoe or walk 3 blocks it's suppose to be
absolutely beautiful out all week - whew hoo! . . .
http://www.rtd-denver.com/ ... Just some thoughts to ponder  . . .

Hope your day is going great!

Kath

Kathy Barrett
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
303 575 8455

R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845

________________________________

                From: "Barrett, Kathy" <Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Mon, April 20, 2009 8:58 am
                To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                Good Morning Toastmasters -

                I trust you all had a fabulous weekend . . .I sure did .
. .    : )

                Thank you to those of you who have responded with a
confirmation either way of fulfilling your role for this week...please
see list below . . .
                I would really like to put my agenda together sooner
than later and I am now sending this out to the entire club to fulfill
the rest of the roles as a back-up. Please see in RED what needs to be
filled . . .

                Please Note...
                We will only have three speakers and three evaluators
this week...

                Please Also Note...
                Dirk told me The Thornton Civic Center is not available
for us to meet at this week; RNL is definitely an option but not sure if
you all really want to come downtown or not...we do have an awesome
faciltiy and a great conference room with all the A/V hook-ups!  We also
have the options of meeting at Bagels Bakery and El Jimador (might be
harder to hear in this environment).  Unless any of you have another
suggestion that 's closer up North somewhere...Unless you want to come
downtown than Right now Bagels Bakery is getting my vote... : )

                Thanks so much for your help - I truly appreciate it!

                Have the absolute BEST Day!  : )

                Kath

                Toastmaster: Kathy Barrett - Confirmed Yes
                Table Topics: Luke Vesely - Confirmed Yes
                General Evaluator: Steve Dalbec Sr. - Confirmed Yes

                Speaker : Michael Bray         "Michael Bray"<
michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx> > -
Confirmed No - will not be present
                Speaker #1: Ken Stelman         "Ken Stelman"<
ken.stelman@xxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:ken.stelman@xxxxxxxx> > - - No
Response
                Speaker #2: Adam Vesely        "Adam Vesely" <
avesely22@xxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:avesely22@xxxxxxxxxxx> >  -
Confirmed Yes
                Speaker #3: Dirk Kittredge       "Dirk Kittredge" <dirk
@headnerd.com <blocked::mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >   - Confirmed Yes
                Evaluator #1: Scott Lindsey     "Scott Lindsey" <
SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   - -
No Response
                Evaluator #2: Bob Patton         "Bob Patton" <
bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx> > - - No
Response
                Evaluator #3: Amy Amore         "Amy Amore" <
aamore77@xxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:aamore77@xxxxxxxxx> > - Confirmed
Yes
                Grammarian & Word of Day: Shelly Quintana - Confirmed No
- will not be present
                Timer & Joker: Phil Saner - - Confirmed No - will not be
present
                Ah Counter: Brian Cole  - No Response
                Inspirator: Kerryn Lakers - No Response

                Kathy Barrett
                EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
                303 575 8455

                R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

                1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
                T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845
                Please consider the environment before printing this
email.