FRTM - Re: Front Range Toastmaster's - April 23

Hey Bill -

Thanks for stepping up to the plate as a Back-up to fulfill any role!
CJ has also offered the same and so please consider yourselves both on
the back-up agenda...can't have too many...Thank you both so much ... :
)

Bill -
You drive a hard bargain but I will meet you and anyone else who wants
to go to Rock Bottom for beers after the meeting...sounds like fun!
My priority will be to take care of RNL first...I will have to make sure
everyone is gone and all is cleaned up and G2G for Friday ... shouldn't
take too long though . . .

Also if anyone would like a tour of our facility I am offering that as
well . . .we were actually on the Doors Open Denver
www.doorsopendenver.org agenda for this past weekend...I worked as a
volunteer here at RNL Saturday from 10-1 but the weather (constant and
steady rain) kept alot people away...I heard the afternoon shift had a
much bigger audience...but not like in years past...

Kathy Barrett
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
303 575 8455

R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845

________________________________

                        From: "Barrett, Kathy"
<Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                        Date: Mon, April 20, 2009 8:58 am
                        To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                        Good Morning Toastmasters -

                        I trust you all had a fabulous weekend . . .I
sure did . . .    : )

                        Thank you to those of you who have responded
with a confirmation either way of fulfilling your role for this
week...please see list below . . .
                        I would really like to put my agenda together
sooner than later and I am now sending this out to the entire club to
fulfill the rest of the roles as a back-up. Please see in RED what needs
to be filled . . .

                        Please Note...
                        We will only have three speakers and three
evaluators this week...

                        Please Also Note...
                        Dirk told me The Thornton Civic Center is not
available for us to meet at this week; RNL is definitely an option but
not sure if you all really want to come downtown or not...we do have an
awesome faciltiy and a great conference room with all the A/V hook-ups!
We also have the options of meeting at Bagels Bakery and El Jimador
(might be harder to hear in this environment).  Unless any of you have
another suggestion that 's closer up North somewhere...Unless you want
to come downtown than Right now Bagels Bakery is getting my vote... : )

                        Thanks so much for your help - I truly
appreciate it!

                        Have the absolute BEST Day!  : )

                        Kath

                        Toastmaster: Kathy Barrett - Confirmed Yes
                        Table Topics: Luke Vesely - Confirmed Yes

                        General Evaluator: Steve Dalbec Sr. - Confirmed
Yes
                        Speaker : Michael Bray         "Michael
Bray"<michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:michael.bray@xxxxxxxxxx>
> - Confirmed No - will not be present
                        Speaker #1: Ken Stelman         "Ken
Stelman"<ken.stelman@xxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:ken.stelman@xxxxxxxx> > -
- No Response
                        Speaker #2: Adam Vesely        "Adam Vesely"
<avesely22@xxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:avesely22@xxxxxxxxxxx> >  -
Confirmed Yes
                        Speaker #3: Dirk Kittredge       "Dirk
Kittredge" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:dirk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >   -
Confirmed Yes
                        Evaluator #1: Scott Lindsey     "Scott Lindsey"
<SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:SLindsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   - -
No Response
                        Evaluator #2: Bob Patton         "Bob Patton"
<bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:bob.patton@xxxxxxxxxx> > - - No
Response
                        Evaluator #3: Amy Amore         "Amy Amore"
<aamore77@xxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:aamore77@xxxxxxxxx> > - Confirmed
Yes
                        Grammarian & Word of Day: Shelly Quintana -
Confirmed No - will not be present
                        Timer & Joker: Phil Saner - - Confirmed No -
will not be present
                        Ah Counter: Brian Cole  - No Response
                        Inspirator: Kerryn Lakers - No Response

                        Kathy Barrett
                        EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
                        303 575 8455

                        R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

                        1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
                        T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845
this email.