FRTM - Re: Campaign Speaker Needed

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:56:30 -0700

I will be speaking for Paul Sargent of Arms

James Klingensmith C.Ht.
Official 105.9 Alice Morning Show Hypnotist
Area Governor
Toastmasters District 26
"Celebrating Possibilities"
Contact me at:
James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AskYourHypnotist.com
720-319-0364

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

From: milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx
To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM - Re: Campaign Speaker Needed
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:22:21 -0700

Joey stepped up to the plate.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Steve Dalbec <milehigh_hvs@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for a volunteer to give my campaign speech on Thursday night.

Regards,

Steve Dalbec-Owner
Home Video Studio
303 469-3806
www.homevideostudio.com
"Video Services for Everyone"

A 3 time nominee at  the August 2009 Hanley International Video Awards
presentation at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas

Member of the North Metro Chamber and Arvada Chamber of Commerce's. Also a
member in good standing with the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau.

We have been selected as the "Best of Denver for Video Tape and Home Movie Film
Transfers" by Westword's 2009 Best of Denver issue out in March 2009!

http://www.westword.com/bestof/2009/award/best-film-video-transfer-1053636/

On Dec 8, 2009, at 1:43 PM, julia uhrich wrote:

 Please confirm your roles for Thursday night's meeting...

Thank you!

Julia

Meeting Date: 12-10-2009
Meeting Location: City Hall

--------------------------------

Toastmaster: julia uhrich
Table Topics: Karen Archer
General Evaluator: Paul Dalbec
Each speech is 2-3 min.
Speaker Pres.
Speaker V.P. Ed
Speaker V.P. Membership
Speaker V.P Public Relations
Speaker Sargent of Arms
Speaker Secretary
Speaker Tresurer
Speaker Mentor Leader
Each evaluation is done by the canadate themselves
Evaluator Pres.: Michael Bray
Evaluator V.P. Ed: Julia
Evaluator V.P. Membership: Dirk
Evaluator V.P Public Relations: Steve Dalbac
Evaluator Sargent of Arms: Paul
Evaluator Secretary: Ray
Evaluator Tresurer: Robert B
Evaluator Mentor Leader: CodyGrammarian & Word of Day: Ken Stelman
Timer & Joker: Bob Patton
Ah Counter: Scott Lindsey
Inspirator: Luke Vesely
Quiz Master: June Hale
Greeter: Bill Farrand

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out