FRTM - Nomination Update - Please Read . . . : )

  • From: "Kathy Barrett" <kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:28:43 -0600

Hello FRTM ?

First of all I want to tell you I have made a FINAL FINAL Decision to
officially drop out of the Presidential Race. . .

Please Note there will be only ONE Person elected per office . . .

As you can see in the nomination table below - Amelia Autrey has accepted
the nominations to run for Two (2) ? Officer Positions . . .

Ø  President

Ø  VP - Education

In the Event Amelia is elected and wins BOTH Positions  . . .

Ø  Amelia will be doubly congratulated by our Final Vote Counter (Kathy
Barrett)

Ø  Amelia will be asked to Choose the Officer Role of her Choice

Ø  The person running against Amelia will automatically win that position:

o    Ray Pezolt for President

o    Lori High for VP-Education

A Congratulatory E-mail will be sent from me Announcing all the Winners for
the next term! ? July 1 through December 31, 2012!

Inductions of the New Officers will take place on July 5, 2012.

President

Ray Pezolt

Amelia Autrey

VP - Membership

Earl Allen

Dirk Kittredge

VP - PR

CJ Klingensmith

VP -Education

Lori High

Amelia Autrey

Treasurer

Feliks Melamed

Secretary

Bev Wheeler

Lisa Marty

Beth Chacon

Sergeant at Arms

Cody Markham

If you have any questions please direct them to both Feliks and me . . .
Good Luck to All of You may the Best Officer be Elected!

Thanks and Happy Father?s Day to All Father?s in our Club!

Kath

Kathy Barrett ? CC, ACB, CL

President - Front Range Toastmasters

kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx

720-338-0279 - Cell

PERSONALLY GROWING - ONE TOASTMASTER'S MEETING AT A TIME . . .

JPEG image