FRTM - Need Your Help Please . . . : )

  • From: "Barrett, Kathy" <Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:49:08 -0600

Hey Toasties -

I know I am not on the agenda to speak for awhile but I thought I would
get a jump on my next speech . . .

Part of the objectives are to "Get to Know my Audience" . . . so when
you have a moment...if you would be so kind as to indulge me by
answering the questions below I would greatly appreciate it . . .

Please keep in mind...
If you do not want everyone to see your answers than Please only Reply
back to me . . .I have CC'd myself for easy reference to my e-mail
address...

1.      Why did you join Toastmaster's?
2.      How long have you been a Member of Toastmaster's International?
3.      What Manual are you currently working out of?
4.      What Age Range do you fall in?

        *       18 - 30
        *       30 - 40
        *       40 - 50
        *       50 - 60
        *       60 - 70

That's it!  Your answers will be used to develop part of my speech . .
.I promise not to use anyone's name in particular unless you
specifically tell me it's A-OK . . .than I just "might" work you into my
speech . . .BTW - Whoever ends up being my Evaluator for this particular
speech - please try and remember I am doing my homeworki and fulfilling
the first line of criteria under my objectives!  In fact - I could just
go ahead and write it in my manual for you to save you time, ink and
having to remember this e-mail . . .hee! hee!  I hope you know I am just
kidding!  : )

If you have any questions at all please do not hesiate to ask me . . .

Thank you in advance for your participation and have an Attitude of
Gratitude Kind of Day tomorrow!

Kath

Kathy Barrett
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
303 575 8455

R N L  |   www.rnldesign.com

1050 17TH STREET, SUITE A200    DENVER, CO 80265
T 303 295 1717   F 303 292 0845