FRTM - Merry Christmas

  • From: James Klingensmith C.Ht. <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, RNL-Denver <rnl-denver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, KAREN WARE <karenaware@xxxxxxx>, Kristy Foulk <kristy.foulk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dmpracht@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fretz, Dianna" <dianna.fretz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michelle Meighan <michelle.meighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandy Jacobs <jaycups02@xxxxxxxxx>, Michele & John McCabe <mccabejn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Farnetti, Anna" <anna.farnetti@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bass, Michelle (RBC Wealth Mgmt)" <michelle.bass@xxxxxxx>, JIM FITCH <seefitch@xxxxxxx>, Susy Fischer <susyf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tandy Rowe <tandyrowe@xxxxxxx>, <emily.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mary Ellen Shaffer <messhfr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Dustin Liljehorn <dustin.liljehorn@xxxxxxxxxx>, Shantelle Schrauben <shantelle.schrauben@xxxxxxxxxx>, Barb Smith <bsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lori McLaren <lmclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Randy Nichols <rnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dan Ezra <dezra@xxxxxxxxxx>, Josh Daniel <josh.daniel@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Mellor <jim.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Allen <jallen@xxxxxxxxx>, Ross Eddy <rossaeddy@xxxxxxx>, Bradley Schmidt <bschmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bill Pruter <bpruter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chrislip, Donna" <donna.chrislip@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Leidy <don.leidy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Deandra A <deandraa@xxxxxxxxx>, Dave Achammer <dababybenz@xxxxxxxxx>, Ron & Millie <rmoinc@xxxxxxx>, <pripko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Hamline <steve.hamline@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:37:02 -0700

Merry Christmas

Subject: FRTM - Happy Holidays from Kath . . .  : )
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:54:15 -0700
From: Kathy.Barrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: RNL-Denver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; karenaware@xxxxxxx; kristy.foulk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dmpracht@xxxxxxxxxxx; Dianna.Fretz@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Michelle.Meighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jaycups02@xxxxxxxxx; mccabejn@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Anna.Farnetti@xxxxxxxxxxx; michelle.bass@xxxxxxx; seefitch@xxxxxxx;
susyf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tandyrowe@xxxxxxx; Emily.Robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
messhfr@xxxxxxxxxxx; Dustin.Liljehorn@xxxxxxxxxx;
Shantelle.Schrauben@xxxxxxxxxx; bsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
lmclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DEzra@xxxxxxxxxx; Josh.Daniel@xxxxxxxxxx;
Jim.Mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jallen@xxxxxxxxx; rossaeddy@xxxxxxx;
BSchmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bpruter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
donna.chrislip@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Don.Leidy@xxxxxxxxxxx; deandraa@xxxxxxxxx;
dababybenz@xxxxxxxxx; rmoinc@xxxxxxx; pripko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Steve.Hamline@xxxxxxxxxx

Happy Holiday's Everyone!

This is a MUST
SEE!!!

Imagine sitting in your car listening to your
Stereo and watching Christmas Lights Dance to the Music in Time!

I saw this on
Wed nite and was Amazed . . .If you have never experienced this before I
encourage you to find the time, (after dark of course) take your family to the
address listed below,  Tune your radio to
FM - 100.9 and watch the Christmas Lights Dance to the
Music in Time all over the yard and across the top of the house!  I must
say it is quite the display!

It is so Cool, Fun and Festive!!!

    3437 E
    115th Drive in Thornton
    FM - 100.9

    Please Note:

    My friend could not see the address listed (too dark) on this
    exact house but it is the house next door on the left I believe - You can't
    miss it!  Santa and his Reindeer are lit-up
    (constant) on the rooftop of the garage ...There is a sign in the
    yard to the right of the driveway by the sidewalk that says:

    FM - 100.9  :
    )

    Tune in and Enjoy!!!

Happy