FRTM - FW: Speech Info & Intro

  • From: PAT HAUGSE <tacengraver@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Toastmasters Group List <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:37:28 -0600

Hi everyone, I see where I am still on the lineup as a confirmed speaker
tonight.  I'm writing in the hope someone will get this email before the
meeting starts and let Shannon Silva and David Hassler know not to expect me.
Have a great meeting! Pat
 From: tacengraver@xxxxxxx
To: shannonksilva@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Speech Info & Intro
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:33:18 -0600

I have a late appointment Thursday night and will not be at the meeting.  I
apologize for the late notice.

Pat

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:01:20 -0700
From: shannonksilva@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Speech Info & Intro
To: justrite2b@xxxxxxxxx; tacengraver@xxxxxxx

Hi Elizabeth and Pat,  Will you please send me your speech intro by tonight?
Also, don't forget to email your Evaluators with your speech info and intro as
well. Elizabeth Vidmar your evaluator is Bill Farrand.

Pat Haugse your evaluator is David Hassler. Thanks,Shannon Silva