FRTM - FW: Opportunity to promote your Toastmasters Club & learn powerful Business skills

  • From: Luke Vesely <l_vesely19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:51:36 -0600

Good morning FRTM,

For those interested, a good opportunity for you below.

Luke

From: DanceTom@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: club-officers1112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Opportunity to promote your Toastmasters Club & learn powerful
Business skills
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:05:30 -0600

Club Leaders,         (This is being sent to ALL currently listed club officers)

Here is a sample of the many opportunities that are available to Toastmasters.
Share this with ALL the people you want success for. Club  members, Business
Professionals & friends.
This is a double opportunity for you as a Leader.
·         You can attend this event & improve your professional skills
·         Represent Toastmasters at our Sponsor Table to Promote Toastmasters &
your local club
This is a NO-Frills, results oriented program and we expect a long term
relationship with Revenue North. They plan to take it to communities across the
nation soon.  That is why I am telling all of our clubs about this. It could be
in your neighborhood too.
Follow the contact registration below for the event.
We want 3 more Highly Adamant Toastmasters with a bit of Enthusiasm for their
club to assist. Contact Tom Hobbs – The Man In The Hat to help at the Sponsors
Table. There will be 3 time slots to cover.
7am – 11am,
11am – 3pm,
3pm – 7pm

If you work this event I will provide a discount coupon for you & 1 member of
your club.

Cheers,
Tom
Ps I have attached this as a Word file flyer too.
Lt. Governor District 26 Toastmasters

DanceTom@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you aspire to speak at a business Conference?
Are you a business Professional,
Seeking that edge to greater success?
Here is YOUR opportunity improve your business skills, to learn what it takes
to speak for a conference and Expand Toastmasters into the Colorado, Wyoming &
western Nebraska Business Communities.
District 26 Toastmasters is co-sponsoring a Powerful event for business
success.  Helping businesses be betters communicators can change employee &
customer lives.
You can attend this NO-Frills conference of 50 local expert presenters.
June 27th     7am  Registration,  Workshops ALL day to 7pm
Denver Renaissance Hotel   (Stapleton Airport area)

3801 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207

www.RevenueNorth.com     Questions? (719) 536-4804
Questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is Revenue North?
Revenue North provides entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized business owners
and their staff with local (regional) affordable, no-frills, world-class
training.  Conference training focuses on sales, marketing, customer retention,
access to capital and acquiring A+ talent and is designed to help attendees
grow their business and increase revenue.

The Revenue North Business Growth Summit is 100% focused on helping businesses
increase their profitability through revenue growth in the most cost-effective
manner possible.
We have gathered experts in sales, marketing, customer retention, access to
capital, planning and acquiring & retaining A+ talent to share proven ways to
grow your business—all for only $99 per person or $299 for up to 5-member group
pass.

What You Can Expect

Training from regional/ local experts.

Every single session to be directly related to revenue and profit growth.

Fanatical focus on great content. You will experience knowledgeable,
well-prepared speakers who are highly respected in their fields. These
subject-matter experts will deliver proven, usable tactics and strategies.

55+ unique sessions covering all facets of sales, marketing, customer
retention, customer service, planning and personnel.

Only valuable content. We put every dollar possible into offering valuable
sessions covering critical revenue growth topics.

A money-back guarantee. If you don't find the event to be a profitable
investment of your time, we will happily refund your money.

What Most Conferences Give You

A $1500 price tag.

A self-help guru talking about your personal mission statement.

Teaser sessions followed by the pitch for you to purchase hundreds of dollars
worth of books and CD's to get the real content.

A cocktail party that costs the organizer a ton of money but does not make the
content more valuable.

Conference materials, notebooks, pens and other items that will never see the
light of day again.

Any other items that drive up the cost but do not directly help you grow
business.
Q: What is your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
A: If after attending you do not feel that the content you received was
valuable we will refund your money. No hassle and no questions asked.
Q: How do you select your speakers?
A: Nearly all of our speakers are referred to us. They are coached to deliver
high-value content and not hold back so they can make a sale. If they do not
deliver on this promise, they will never be asked back
Q: Why do you have so many speakers in the same time-frame?
A: With 7 unique sessions to choose from each hour, attendees can decide which
sessions will best help them achieve their personal & business goals.
Q: Why don’t you have time allotted in the agenda to take a lunch break?
A: If we have time, we fill it with more valuable content. You can eat whatever
time is most convenient for you. Our bottom line is to cover the most subjects
possible at the best possible price. This supports that goal.
Q: You really don’t provide coffee?
A: No. Revenue North is charged between $40-$100 per gallon for coffee by the
venue host. We would rather put that money into more content and pass the
savings on to you.

www.RevenueNorth.com     Questions? (719) 536-4804
Questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

====================================

Tom G. Hobbs
303 671-0469
The Man in the Hat
A darn good dancer too.

Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lieutenant Governor Marketing 2011-12
lgm1112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
District 26 Toastmasters International
D26Toastmasters.org
Check out the new book I am in  Lift as you Climb  Click on this title to go to
Amazon