[frgeek-michiana] Re: michianageeks.net domain is available

I have got a domain Challengify.com with me. I thought of developing a
 self goal setting site with paid profiles for mentors.. I am busy
with another project. So I am interested in selling it off. Please contact
me if you are interested..
- - -
Sudheendra