        From: Richard Zimmerman [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:20 AM
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: font size

        What GUI are you using? I have some experience on Gnome but ZERO
on KDE. Try the Gnome-Panel, If I remember correctly, you can specify
the default font size used by the system

        * * * On Another Subject * * *

           Indy-2. Do you have a interface to match up Indy-2 to a
standard VGA monitor or do we have a SGI monitor laying around? I've
been trying to email you this question at home but comcast.net has a
major problems delivering messages to freelists.org for whatever reason.

           Basically I'm stuck going no where til I get an adapter for
it. I'll willing to buy it but would rather borrow one of you have it or
if it is in the best interest of FGM to buy one then where did you get
yours from and I'll toss it into our arsenal of toys. I am aware that
the adapter has to convert the sync signal or the monitor has to be able
to support sync on green signals. What monitor did you use?

        Thanks.

        Goose

        Jay Schlatter wrote:

                Loaded VL 4 on a laptop last night and it installed
quick, runs quick, but with 1024x768 @ 16-bit the fonts on the menu are
microscopic. Anyone have experience fixing this?

                O. Jay Schlatter
                Technology Director
                Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
<http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>