[frgeek-michiana] Re: font size

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 08:20:07 -0500

What GUI are you using? I have some experience on Gnome but ZERO on KDE. Try the Gnome-Panel, If I remember correctly, you can specify the default font size used by the system

* * * On Another Subject * * *

Indy-2. Do you have a interface to match up Indy-2 to a standard VGA monitor or do we have a SGI monitor laying around? I've been trying to email you this question at home but comcast.net has a major problems delivering messages to freelists.org for whatever reason.

Basically I'm stuck going no where til I get an adapter for it. I'll willing to buy it but would rather borrow one of you have it or if it is in the best interest of FGM to buy one then where did you get yours from and I'll toss it into our arsenal of toys. I am aware that the adapter has to convert the sync signal or the monitor has to be able to support sync on green signals. What monitor did you use?

Thanks.

Goose

Jay Schlatter wrote:

Loaded VL 4 on a laptop last night and it installed quick, runs quick, but with 1024x768 @ 16-bit the fonts on the menu are microscopic. Anyone have experience fixing this?
O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>
(574) 472-7383

-- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman Safety Assistant / IT Guru K&B Transport, Inc. - Elkhart, IN (574) 389-1986 (574) 389-8527 Fax (800) 548-2718 (574) 850-5764 Cell