[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report - 2/5/2008

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:39:08 -0500

Richard Zimmerman wrote:
Tom Brown wrote:
:: Parking Reminder

The legal parking area at the warehouse is only 30' north from the wall so keep all our cars close to the wall. Any cars parked outside the limit may be towed. When RBHS starts constructing hazardous waste hoses again, parking will be at a premium. I was told pallets and other obstructions will be moved so FGM volunteers will have parking along the wall.

    MY apologies.. I'm out with the Flu... :(

   Do you mean EAST of the Wall?
Richard:

Sorry to hear you're flu stricken.

Indeed, the wall runs north/south so our parking zone is east of the wall.